Sunday, November 24, 2013

This is a family room decorating project I recently completed. I especially loved the two story windows, which we highlighted with floor to ceiling drapes. Enjoy! If you would like to see more before and after pictures, please visit my facebook page. Search KVR ReDesign

Non-traditional bookcase
Non-traditional bookcase
Click here to download
eclectic patio with beautiful exotic lanterns and floor pillows
eclectic patio with beautiful exotic lanterns and floor pillows
Click here to download
This is a family room decorating project I recently completed. I especially loved the two story windows, which we highlighted with floor to ceiling drapes. Enjoy! If you would like to see more before and after pictures, please visit my facebook page. Search KVR ReDesign
This is a family room decorating project I recently completed.  I especially loved the two story windows, which we highlighted with floor to ceiling drapes.  Enjoy!  If you would like to see more before and after pictures, please visit my facebook page. Search KVR ReDesign
Click here to download
Check out this Laundry Room Makeover Finale! Combo laundry/mudroom. You won't believe the Before and After pics of this once dark pit of a room, which was changed mostly with paint. Now it's been transformed into an organized & pretty space! #laundry #mudroom
Check out this Laundry Room Makeover Finale! Combo laundry/mudroom. You won't believe the Before and After pics of this once dark pit of a room, which was changed mostly with paint.  Now it's been transformed into an organized & pretty space!  #laundry #mudroom
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment